This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lion King -Diamond Edition- 3D Blu/Blu/DVD

With the release of The Lion King to home media next week, thought I'd post this for those of you that want to save a few bucks. Usually Disney posts a coupon on the Disney Movie Rewards website (which should be any day now), however, if you miss that coupon, here's an alternative...

Subway is also offering a $5 off coupon if you buy a kids meal. Two advantages for this coupon over the DMR one:
    1) It's good for any combo of the movie, 3D or non-3D (rumour has it the DMR one will only be good for the 3D combo)
    2) It doesn't expire until January 2013 (the DMR one is usually only good the first week of release)

Here's the link for more info:

The only problem is, I don't know if it is available in Canada. *Edited* I just read the fine print - it is available in Canada too!

And saw this piece of news, on Blu-Ray.com, Pocahontas is scheduled to hit Blu-Ray next year - this is according to a liner in the Lion King case.

Re: The Lion King -Diamond Edition- 3D Blu/Blu/DVD

Sigh....still no word on Aladdin coming to Blu-ray? Not my favorite, but, IMO, a more enjoyable movie than Pocahontas. Also, I guess I keep hoping that its 20th anniversary will merit a re-release.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Comment

Just printed off my DMR coupon and was surprised to find out that it's $8 off for us Canucks and $5 off for the US. The only downside is that it's valid on the 3D and Trilogy sets only.

Comment

Toys R Us is selling it for just 20 bucks....(Bluray and DVD) plus you get free shipping and a poster......a GREAT deal for a Disney movie
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Can someone tell me if there's a difference in bonus feautres between the Blu-Ray release and the 3D Blu Ray release?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
            Can someone tell me if there's a difference in bonus feautres between the Blu-Ray release and the 3D Blu Ray release?
            I don't think there is. The 3D set just has the added 3D disc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X