This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend a Day at Pixar: Annual Cartoon Art Museum Benefit

Spend the day at Pixar Animation Studios: Annual Cartoon Art Museum Benefit - Event registration by Guestlist

I'm trying to figure out if I can make it, but even if I can, I sure hope a lot of you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

Cheers,

Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Spend a Day at Pixar: Annual Cartoon Art Museum Benefit

Thanks for posting this DustySage. I teach cartooning classes at the museum and will be helping out at the event and if it's anything like the past events it will be pretty awesome. This year since it's in December it would make a very special early holiday gift to a die hard PIXAR fan.

They have been posting some of the auction art HERE (scroll down). Can't wait to see it in person.

Hope to see some of you at the event, I will be a tall guy who most likely will be greeting when you come in.

Comment

Someday....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Heya Brian old buddy.. need any help running the booth?
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
          Heya Brian old buddy.. need any help running the booth?
          LOL. No booth and I am super lucky to get the honor of helping out for such a great cause.

If you can't make it to the event, the museum does have other events at the museum all year and some will included artist from PIXAR and usually cost very little.

Comment

I really want to attend this event . . . one of these years. Of course, the announcement came after I had already set my reservations for the D23 Magic & Merriment WDW weekend. I hope that they move the Pixar event back to its original weekend next year.
            Mike L
            Premier Annual Passport
            D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
            '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
            '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
            '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Flickr: The Cartoon Art Museum - San Francisco Pool

Comment

Caricature Booth

Thanks for information.

Caricature Booth

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...