This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Horror

Any fans out there? I've been to see it a few times (a couple times at Birdcage here in Sacramento and once in Yuba City) and have dressed up as a Trannie and the Crim. If there are any fans in the norcal area we should organize a trip down to Barely Legal in Oakland.
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

I havent seen it since 1999, there is no excuse for that at all. :botox:

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
      Any fans out there? I've been to see it a few times (a couple times at Birdcage here in Sacramento and once in Yuba City) and have dressed up as a Trannie and the Crim. If there are any fans in the norcal area we should organize a trip down to Barely Legal in Oakland.
      I know they just performed the full musical in Davis, and I missed it... Go figgure...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
        I know they just performed the full musical in Davis, and I missed it... Go figgure...
        They are also doing the full show here in Sacramento (the Lambda Players) this summer. I missed the Davis show and was not happy about it. I've never seen the Rocky Horror Show, just the movie.
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...

Comment

I have never seen it

Comment

YOu know I've seen Rocky so many times on TV, VHS and DVD, but I've never seen it in a theatre. I've really got to remedy that someday soon.
            What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
              I have never seen it
              Would you like that to change? It's amazing :devil:

Originally posted by yensid98
              YOu know I've seen Rocky so many times on TV, VHS and DVD, but I've never seen it in a theatre. I've really got to remedy that someday soon.
              It's a lot of fun seeing it in the theater. Live actors in front of the screen, audience participation and best of all-everyone does the time warp.

Comment

I would love to see it.

Comment

Here you go, Malibu. Check this out.

http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org/index.htm

Comment

It's on my to-do list.

Comment

Thanks EB

Comment

you're welcome! Now I want to get a big group together :devil:

Comment

Oops! I meant I haven't seen the movie since 1999 :o , i'd like to see the stage version though, but I live in Michigan.

Comment

Have you seen the DVD ? It has an audience participation track but all it sounds like are a bunch of people yelling. Diction RHPS fans, diction!

Comment

I've never seen the movie or the live show.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X