• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's THE WILD trailer debuts on Starz

Disney's The Wild Trailer to Debut on Starz
    Source: Starz Entertainment Group LLC
    January 6, 2006

The world television premiere of the trailer for Walt Disney Pictures' upcoming animated adventure The Wild will escape onto Starz screens this January 9. Starz Entertainment Group (SEG) partners once again with Walt Disney Pictures to bring the 1:40 teaser trailer to their flagship channel.

The Wild is an irreverent comedy that follows the after-hours life of an eclectic group of animals at the New York Zoo. The impressive vocal ensemble includes Kiefer Sutherland (as the respected lion leader), Greg Cipes (as Samson's rebellious son, Ryan), Jim Belushi (as Benny, the street smart squirrel and Samson's best friend), Janeane Garofalo (as a pampered giraffe), Richard Kind (as a dim-witted anaconda), William Shatner (as a wicked wildebeest), and Eddie Izzard (as Nigel, an acerbic koala). The Wild is slated for release April 14, 2006.

The Wild trailer will premiere on January 9 at the following times (all times are ET/PT):

* Starz at 7:15 p.m.
    * Starz Kids & Family at 5:30 p.m.
    * Starz Comedy at 10:00 p.m.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney's THE WILD trailer debuts on Starz

Sounds a bit like "Madagascar" to me. Whatever. What do I know? We'll see what happens.
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Comment

This is already better than Madagascar...
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

So true.
        "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
        --"Being Alive"
        Company Stephen
        Sondheim

Comment

Wow, that trailor was much much more promicing than Chicken Little's was! Looks like quite an entertaining show... like a hybrid of Madagascar and Finding Nemo.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X