Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Smith's Clerks 2 trailer online now!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Smith's Clerks 2 trailer online now!

Clerks II website.the great test run of the flick last month, as well as the enthusiastic response from Quentin and Robert, this just felt like the right time to put up some footage for the fan-base.

from http://silentbobspeaks.com/?p=214
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Kevin Smith's Clerks 2 trailer online now!

Woo Hoo!
    Will definitely be checking that out!

Comment

I've high hopes for this flick (make or break for Kevin after the OK Jersey Girl) and this trailer has got me stoked! I can't wait to see the Askewniverse at the forefront again, and if it delivers on it's "this film is to thirty-somethings what the original is to twenty-somethings" pitch then it's another Smith classic up there with Clerks 1 and Amy.

Word is it might get released unrated and I think that's the only way to go!

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
      Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Nice to see Jason Mewes back on the screen! I know he's had problems! This looks great!! I'm up for it!!
        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
        I bring the magic!!!
        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X