Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eisner's CNBC talk show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eisner's CNBC talk show

    Well, looks like we know at least one thing he'll be doing now.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060110/tv_eisner_cnbc.html?.v=1

    "I am very excited that in my circle of life, I am returning to the same NBC studio where I was a page for the `Tonight Show' with Johnny Carson in the 1960s,"

    ....he said "circle of life" I think he owes Disney 5 cents.
    Infinity and Beyond:
    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

  • #2
    Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

    Originally posted by jurgenb52
    Well, looks like we know at least one thing he'll be doing now.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060110/tv_eisner_cnbc.html?.v=1

    "I am very excited that in my circle of life, I am returning to the same NBC studio where I was a page for the `Tonight Show' with Johnny Carson in the 1960s,"

    ....he said "circle of life" I think he owes Disney 5 cents.
    Good he should go back to being a page for Regis Philbin...

    :yuck:
    Check out my other blog:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

      "Conversations with Michael Eisner" will be an hour-long, prime-time show where Eisner speaks with business, entertainment or political leaders. His focus will be on creativity and innovation, he said.
      Hmm, maybe he'll learn something.
      Something like: "You can't be creative nor innovative if you are concerned with the costs. Hire someone else who knows about costs, and tell him to go screw himself when he objects to your creations and innovations."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

        Originally posted by sediment
        Hmm, maybe he'll learn something.
        Something like: "You can't be creative nor innovative if you are concerned with the costs. Hire someone else who knows about costs, and tell him to go screw himself when he objects to your creations and innovations."
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sediment again.

        :lmao:
        Check out my other blog:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

          Thanks for the attempt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

            Political leaders? "Introducing my pre-paid Senator, err I mean, my FAVORITE Senator!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

              Michael and Martha. Warming your hearts this fall.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

                Any bets on whether his show lasts longer than John McEnroe's CNBC show, which was on the air for about six months?
                ------------------
                DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

                Hey, check out my podcast!
                http://www.comedy4cast.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

                  Originally posted by BugsBunny
                  Any bets on whether his show lasts longer than John McEnroe's CNBC show, which was on the air for about six months?
                  Link states that it will be a once every two months show. Not a daily or weekly show.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Eisner's CNBC talk show

                    Originally posted by sediment
                    Link states that it will be a once every two months show. Not a daily or weekly show.
                    That is too frequent for me... But then again, it was always fun watching Micky making an @ss out of himself on national telivision... I was hoping fo another opportunity to put his promotional photo on my dart board....

                    Maybe Universal can build a theme park attraction in his honor with... I was thinking a shooting gallary with plywood Eisner heads...

                    Oh, oh, how about this for a title for his new show... "The Synergy Room"... Basically all he does is stories about GE and its family of businesses...
                    Check out my other blog:

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X