X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3 Cancelled

Source

Re: Toy Story 3 Cancelled

Wow. Thanks for the news! I posted it in the news forum so that others will see it. This thread can now follow as the discussion part.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
      Wow. Thanks for the news! I posted it in the news forum so that others will see it. This thread can now follow as the discussion part.
      Oops! Sorry, I jumped the gun!
      D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
        Oops! Sorry, I jumped the gun!
        D'oh!
        It's okay. I still love you. :squeeze:

I wonder what's next for the world of Buzz Lightyear now? Especially since his attraction is at all five Magic Kingdome parks, don't you?

Comment

Oh, wow. Haha, yeah. Poor Buzz... maybe even more marketing??

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
          My MySpace... or...My Facebook
          Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

That sounded to me like it is just the current project that is being cancelled. That doesn't mean necessairly that it won't get made after all the changes are made- right?

Of course I am too lazy to read the whole article so maybe I misread it?
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

It sounds like the Pixar-less TS3 has been cancelled. Maybe someday a Pixar approved version will be made?

Comment

Well, Jim Hill reported yesterday that Circle 7 is playing a very important role in the new Disney and won't be going anywhere after all... but, he wasn't very positive in that article, either.

I don't really care if Circle 7 stays or goes, just as long as the guys there have a good place to work (transfer possibilities if they close) or they find a good reason for them to keep it open (commercials and such for the Disney and/or Pixar movies [or even TV shows] could be a very good use for it).
                -Tim

Comment

Okay ... so I'm going to believe JHM or an article from the LATimes that quotes Steve Jobs ...

Hmmmmm ...

Comment

Well, Steve Jobs did lie to his best friend during his days at Atari... so, who knows?
                    -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X