No announcement yet.

The LA Times has good news.. "Ruling Favors Anaheim"

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LA Times has good news.. "Ruling Favors Anaheim",2803942.story

My favorite name, for the San Diego Union-Tribune... "Brea Angels of Orange"! :lol:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at

Joey AKA "dlfreak"

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Keep in mind the Angels were the LA Angels originally. Anaheim is a city that has taxed the daylights out of you (admission and bed taxes) on the success of DL. I say Go LA Angels!!!!! Anaheim buys them nothing. I grew up going to Anaheim Stadium and love the Angels, but they need $$$ to buy players and compete. Help them do that.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

The ANAHEIM Angels they've been, and that's the way they should stay.

LA has the Dodgers, they don't need another team. Moreno has the money and the Angels have a good team already - hell, look at last year. They had a great season, and a record attendance. Changing the name does nothing but alienate thousands of loyal Anaheim fans.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.