Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?

So the thread on the High School Musical got me thinking. With a lot of people saying that they haven't been liking where the Originals are going recently..I wondered:

What is everyone's favorite one?

I personally really liked Brink but my fav. was Johnny Tsunami.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Re: Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?

I kinda liked Wish Upon a Star. Stuck in the Burbs gave me flashbacks to my teenybopper days. The original Halloweentown was creative but the sequels seriously lacked. I remember one years ago (I think it was a Disney Channel movie) that starred Mickey Rooney and a bunch of kids but I can't remember anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
      I kinda liked Wish Upon a Star. Stuck in the Burbs gave me flashbacks to my teenybopper days. The original Halloweentown was creative but the sequels seriously lacked. I remember one years ago (I think it was a Disney Channel movie) that starred Mickey Rooney and a bunch of kids but I can't remember anything else.

It was called Phantom of the Megaplex.

I liked Miracle in Lane 2, Stuck in the Suburbs, and I loved Zenon when I was about 9.

I also love Tru Confessions because my little sister is mentally disabled.

Comment

i love the old ones, exept for the one about the mummy... i loved you lucky dog but they took it off the air for some reason... my other favorites are brink, the old zenon, and the old halloweentown... before they made sequels

Comment

megaplex was good too... why dont they show the good old ones anymore?

Comment

Johnny Tsunami was my favorite because my cuz was the stunt double for all the Snow Boarding tricks.

Comment

The Boy Who Could Fly.
              Boogedy and Son of Boogedy.<--(spell)not sure.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Wish Upon a Star was good, and I liked Miracle in Lane 2, and the original Zenon.
                "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                --"Being Alive"
                Company Stephen
                Sondheim

Comment

Zenon and Halloweentown were good. I didn't get to see all of the new High School Musical movie, but from what I saw I thought it was fun

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X