This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skating with celebrities

I just love this show............. does anyone else like it??

I guess it is the figure skater in me.. (since I am from canada orginally) and did skate up until 3 years ago

who do you think will win?? I think Jillion.. of course.. its because she is CANADIAN.. lol

let me know your thoughts on this show

Friends for life

Re: skating with celebrities

I like it too...I always forget when it's on though! :bang: But I'm definetly hoping Jillian does win -- I watch her here in L.A. on Good Day LA in the mornings.
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I keep forgetting to watch! I saw the first ep but that's it
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626
        I like it too...I always forget when it's on though! :bang: But I'm definetly hoping Jillian does win -- I watch her here in L.A. on Good Day LA in the mornings.
        I also watch her on good day LA.. and I love her.. she will win.. she has the POTENTIAL... and like I said she is canadian (just like me, eh) lol

Friends for life

Comment

I like the show. It kinda bothers me Jillian, who has a figure skating background, is competing against other people with considerably less.

Lloyd has always been a favorite with me. I loved him with Isabelle! I think they are probably my favorite pairs team of all time.

And for the life of me ...WHY?....WHY?...is Nancy Kerrigan in this competition? I just don't like her. Never have, never will...can't stand that Dave Coulier either. I hope they go next week!
          Amanda
          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Originally posted by MandaBella
            I like the show. It kinda bothers me Jillian, who has a figure skating background, is competing against other people with considerably less.

Lloyd has always been a favorite with me. I loved him with Isabelle! I think they are probably my favorite pairs team of all time.

And for the life of me ...WHY?....WHY?...is Nancy Kerrigan in this competition? I just don't like her. Never have, never will...can't stand that Dave Coulier either. I hope they go next week!
            i agree with you there..Nancy I nefver ever liked her.. why is she there

hmmmmmmmm

Friends for life

Comment

I can't believe they kept Dave and Nancy instead of Kurt and Debbie. The show is so rigged with the judging I don't think I'm going to watch anymore.
              WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
              DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Kelly, I'm a former skater too. I was on a precision skating team and won national gold (in '95) and silver medals (in '98). Had to quit when I was pregnant and haven't skated since.

I can't stand Jillian. It bothers me that she is up against others who don't have the skating background she does. She comes across as a show off too.

I also can't stand how the audience boos any critical remarks the judges make.

And one more complaint -- whoever is Bruce Jenner's plastic surgeon needs to be shot! OMG! He looks like a male Joan Rivers.

I love Lloyd and Kristy (is that her name?)

Comment

Yes kind of entertaining to watch, even though it is somewhat a Dancing With the Stars ripoff. The contestants are pretty bad, and what they are doing is dancing really, not figure skating. Ballroom dancing can be learned and you can look good doing it in a few weeks whereas skating takes a lifetime to master, you start when you can walk.

Comment

I admit I've watched the last couple episodes... only because it's on FOX right before 24. That way I don't have to scurry to change the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan
                      Yes kind of entertaining to watch, even though it is somewhat a Dancing With the Stars ripoff. The contestants are pretty bad, and what they are doing is dancing really, not figure skating. Ballroom dancing can be learned and you can look good doing it in a few weeks whereas skating takes a lifetime to master, you start when you can walk.
                      well a couple of them are skating actually, I know because I am a figure skater

I am really surprised becaues they are amercians.. SORRY americans.. but normally a regular american really cant skate.......... except for the athletes.. Jullian and kristine (I think that is her name) are actually qauite good.. I was surprised

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                        welI am really surprised becaues they are amercians.. SORRY americans.. but normally a regular american really cant skate....
                        I guess you only know Californians, whom aren't known for ice skating, but Americans from other states have lots of skaters.

Comment

Yes you are right {Princess.. I meant here in california.. other states do have skaters.. of course michelle Kwan is from here

I remmeber in canada skating outside.. I lvoed those days

anyways, it should be interesting next week, to see who one

I heard on the news today that Lyllod left his wife and he is seeing his partner (kristine I think) wow.. and his wife just had a baby// WOW

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                            I heard on the news today that Lyllod left his wife and he is seeing his partner (kristine I think) wow.. and his wife just had a baby// WOW
                            Really!? They did seem too comfortable with each other. Where did you get this tidbit from? I hope it's not true. I would really lose respect for a anyone who would do this to their significant other, especially after having a baby together. Not nice :rant:
                            I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Sasafratz
                              Really!? They did seem too comfortable with each other. Where did you get this tidbit from? I hope it's not true. I would really lose respect for a anyone who would do this to their significant other, especially after having a baby together. Not nice :rant:
                              It was on inside edition./ hmmmmmmm

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X