X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keira & Scarlett bare all for Vanity Fair - Yahoo February 7, 2006

Johansson, Knightley Bare All for Magazine

Tue Feb 07,10:19 AM ET

With award season still under way, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley are exchanging ballgowns for birthday suits.

Under the artful eye of photographer Annie Leibovitz, the starlets posed nude for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine's yearly Hollywood issue, to be released Wednesday.
    Fashion superstar Tom Ford also appears on the cover photo, though he stuck with a more traditional suit one of black fabric.
    http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Keira & Scarlett bare all for Vanity Fair - Yahoo February 7, 2006

Scarlett sure is pale!

Comment

I wouldn't say either of them spend too much time in the sun, but you're right. She's very white... I don't care for her too much myself. Now Kiera, on the other hand.... First the Esquire shoot, now this! Not that she hasn't done it tastefully thus far, but why doesn't she just jump into Playboy and get it over with, for crying out loud? She seems to really want to be naked...
      Honor those who fall under the sword.
      But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver
          why doesn't she just jump into Playboy and get it over with, for crying out loud? She seems to really want to be naked...
          Umm... should we take up a collection? I'll gladly contribute to the Fund for the Removal of Keira's Clothing

Comment

I wouldn't say either of them spend too much time in the sun, but you're right. She's very white... I don't care for her too much myself. Now Kiera, on the other hand.... First the Esquire shoot, now this! Not that she hasn't done it tastefully thus far, but why doesn't she just jump into Playboy and get it over with, for crying out loud? She seems to really want to be naked...
            Hold on.. I gotta see how much I got in my wallet... yep.. enough to buy that Playboy issue. Bring it on.
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I don't think she needs any help! She's doing fine on her own... I'm surprised she's getting away with as much as she is, while still under contract with Disney...

Comment

Link to pictures?
                I'm guessing there will be strategically placed arms and hands and other bodies. So, someone saw them naked, but we won't.

Just got back from google:
                http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/vanity-fair/index.php

Just as I thought.

Comment

I don't think she needs any help! She's doing fine on her own... I'm surprised she's getting away with as much as she is, while still under contract with Disney...
                  Lindsay Lohan posed nude for the cover of Entertainment Weekly (I think) a while back, she was re-enacting a famous pose by Bridgette Bardot.

The more (or less) coverage, the better, I guess!
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

YIKES - talk about glow in the dark
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Is it just me, or does Scarlett look like Traci Lords in that picture?

Only not as attractive.

And I don't think Traci is attractive.

But I usually find Scarlett at least a little bit cute...

Is it just a wierd picture, or is it me?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X