No announcement yet.

The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

Since we are a collective group or critics, I am thinking of pre ordering this what is your opinion? Is the hardcover first edition worth it , my concern is I hate having to remember to cancel something if I change my mind, or go do you think its best to go with the soft cover? Critiques please.

Re: The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

Sounds interesting. I guess it depends on two things: do you prefer hard cover vs. soft cover, and do you want a lithograph of Sleeping Beauty's Castle? If you can live without the lithograph and take good care of your books, reguardless of the strength of their cover, then I say get the paperback. But if you don't intend of getting any of the commemorative plates, ornaments, throws, beach towels, mugs, postcards, pens or T-shirts with the exact same picture, then maybe you should consider buying the hardcover version of the book.
    Sorry if this sounds overly-sarcastic. I'm sleepy, right now. But it sounds like an interesting book, if it's not too general. How many pages is it?

Re: The Disney Yearbook yay or nay??????

I've signed up for it. The price for the softcover is not THAT bad. I hope it's worth it.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.