X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Disney "Radio Stations"

Hi ...

I am intrested in streaming mp3 sources for disney (especially parks) music. Any suggested sites?

Thanks...

Redrhino

Light magic.....

Spectromagic...

Maionstreet electrical parade...

Classic tomorrowland...

Comment

Perhaps I was unclear ... something like a live365 station (but perhaps at a better bitrate than they typically use) is what I am looking for. Something that I can listen to at work would be great...

Redrhino

Comment

E-ticket Radio
        Visions Fantastic
        "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

You could send a PM to Demigod. He has a station and I think he streams it on a non- Live365 site. Not sure though, you have to ask him.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Someone over at http://www.magicmusic.net/ suggested I look at the shoutcast stations. That was the key!

http://www.subsonicradio.com/

Is the station I was looking for.

Thanks all for the help.

Redrhino

Comment

dont forget www.utilidors.com has a radio station and it will soon have a special database that you can request what songs/attractions you want to hear its pretty darned cool (I have beta tested for it, its going to be really awesome there will be literally hundreds of tracks to choose from).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X