Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The newest Amazing Race season starts tonight.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The newest Amazing Race season starts tonight.

So who here is gonna watch the newest Amazing Race season premiere tonight? I have already got it auto tuned to come on. I hope it is a good season.

Re: The newest Amazing Race season starts tonight.

I'll be watching (ok- taping it, but I'm psyched for it) :yea:

Comment

NOTE: Tonights episode is a TWO hour episode, from 9 to 11 Pm in most places...

My TV watching tonight, tape CBS from 8 to 11 for NCIS and the Amazing Race.

But watch live Deal or No Deal at 8 PM, then the Amazing Race from 9 to 11.

(Thank goodness House isn't on tonight, as I would have to let Lisa watch that live, then watch the Amazing Race on tape after 11 PM (wouldn't want to start halfway thru).
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Me! I am going to be watching this one too!

Comment

Yea!!!!! Im so excited. Ive been waiting for this!!!
          Ive got my ice cream hidden in the freezer and getting the kids bathed
          and ready for bed!!!
          www.reveles.net
          "a whole lot of nothin"

Comment

Love this show. Wondering what type of teams we're going to have this time around and which countries they will be visiting.
            I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Comment

Spoiler
              OMG- did BOTH members of that team walk RIGHT by the clue box- babbling about how they could not see it?!? :blink:

:lmao:

Comment

I'm watching and recording. I so love this show!

Comment

Wanda & Desiree and Lisa and Joni are the only groups I actually like so far. Too ba dI know they'll be out early.
                  "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                  You set the bar I could not live up to
                  Tonight the light is breaking through
                  So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                  Zebrahead

Comment

This is my all time favorite reality show!! I like most of the teams this time which is shocking! I couldn't believe how many times the old couple walked past the clue box! Hilarious!!

Comment

I caught the end of it purely by accident. I did notice that there were an extraordinary number of teams participating, now I know why!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I really liked it, I love this show and was so ready for it to start again. So far, my favorites are the Nerds and the Bohemian guys. The rest, meh. I was so sick of hearing the ladies from Texas screech and wasn't too upset to see the team that went home go. I'm ready for a few less teams so I can remember their names. The guy that went last night, what a drama queen but not nearly as much as the Mo in MoJo.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                        Mark Twain

Comment

AND..... was it just me or did those clips go by waaaay faster than last season? I had the choice of reading the names..OR looking at the faces! LOL!

Comment

I want the 2 screechers to go NOW!! It was a tie on them or the team that got Philiminated on who bugged me more. I am tired of hearing them call themselves Amazons and their constant yelling in that high pitched squeal.

I am glad the old couple didn't go. I felt bad for them. I wonder if they had ever watched the show, not to recognize the clue box.

I am also sick of the Southern couple and him always talking about the "Black Team." He is grating on my nerves big time, and she isn't much better.

The Boy is watching it now, I had to tape it for him.

Comment

The old couple bugged me for one main reason- when they could not find the clue box- the woman said "I don't think it was there before." That screams an inability to take responsibility- it's someone else's fault.

Just my initial take.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X