This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hills Have Eyes

Who's gonna go see the scary movie coming out this Friday?

Re: The Hills Have Eyes

not me...once i read 'extreme gruesome terror' i looove a great scary movie but i hate the 'gross' ones.

Comment

OMG this movie just looks like too much for me. Yuck! I won't be there, that's for sure!
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

wasn' there a movie by this name years ago? I seem to remember the same movie many years ago, is this a remake?

Comment

It must be. I haven't heard anything about this one. I like horror movies and suspence, but if all it is is a blood fest I can do without it. It doesn't take much imagination to cut people up into dog food.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Here's another remake that wasn't necessary! The original film was released in 1977 and is one of Wes Craven's earlier efforts.

It is a very good and suspenseful film.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X