This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Rabbit Question...

My apologies if this is the wrong forum (the moderators may feel free to move this).

Recently saw a pin that's apparently been out awhile, Jessica in front of a "Patty Cake Lounge" sign. I'm wondering if that room/sign appeared in any of the Roger Rabbit programs, etc. I checked the RR DVD, including the Baby Herman cartoons, but couldn't see it, even as a poster in the background.

It there a connection beyond the obvious one?

Re: Jessica Rabbit Question...

hmm, the club in the movie is the Ink & Paint Club right? But she played patty cake with that Acme guy.....I would think that's it.

Unless someone knows different I think the obvious answer is likely.

Comment

Is it the same image that is on the black Jessica Patty Cake Lounge shirt?
      Amanda
      Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
        hmm, the club in the movie is the Ink & Paint Club right? But she played patty cake with that Acme guy.....I would think that's it.

Unless someone knows different I think the obvious answer is likely.
        You would be 100% correct it is a refrence to her playing patty cake Marvin Acme. Also you are right the club at which Jessica sang was the Ink & Paint Club. And yes MandaBella it is the same image indeed.
        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jessicalover
          You would be 100% correct it is a refrence to her playing patty cake Marvin Acme. Also you are right the club at which Jessica sang was the Ink & Paint Club. And yes MandaBella it is the same image indeed.

squeeee! I was right...heehee

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X