This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting... has anybody seen it?

Has anybody seen the movie Wating... with Ryan Reynolds?
    It has absolutely no story line but is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Lots of great quotes throughout the movie.

"Yeah, I want a single shot of whiskey and a double-shot of whiskey, and she'll have a water. You know, what the hell? It's our anniversary. Why don't you bring her a Pepsi?"-Redneck customer

"I'm gonna fire you faster than you can say, "Yo MTV Raps!""-Dan

"Psychosomatic auditory hallucinations. Most people have to pay for such a thing."-Bishop

Re: Waiting... has anybody seen it?

Not only have I seen it, but the guy who wrote and directed it is from my hometown. I was actually working at the Bennigans directly across the street from the Steak & Ale where he was working back when he came up with a lot of this movie.

I kinda think you have to have experience in food service to truly appreciate the film.

Comment

Customer service of any kind, I think, will do nicely. Awesome movie. The guys at my work have apparently started playing "the game". They talk about it. We laugh.
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Funny as hell I darn near wet myself laughing. I could really appreciate it being as I used to do that kind of work.
        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl
          Customer service of any kind, I think, will do nicely. Awesome movie. The guys at my work have apparently started playing "the game". They talk about it. We laugh.
          Was it three kicks for showing the goat?

Comment

Saw it and thought it was hysterical. I love anything Ryan Renolds does pretty much.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X