This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anybody who has seen "a goofy movie'

The part where they are seeing all the sites, monster truck rally,amusement park etc. Then they are with a mime and than you look in the backround. Were they in New Orleans Square? Considering how there used to be a mime in that part of disneyland. Or was it just me lol.

Re: To anybody who has seen "a goofy movie'

lol! i was TOTALLY thinking that when my friend and i watched it the other day. i really REALLY love that movie...as you can see by my avatar at the moment. )
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Bigfoot is awesome!!!! lol, bet you didnt know during the powerline concert at the end, Mickey Mouse can be spotted in the crowd. In the lower left portion of the crowd shot, immidiatley after the stage manager is thrown into the diamond vision screen.
      Last edited by BWthespian; 04-08-2006, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Okay, I've been bumping Powerline in my car to the point where passengers have made fun of me mercilessly. I heart Powerline!!
        The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I still love the Lester's Possum Park scene the best. I just about lost it when they poked fun at Country Bear Jamboree.

"Who's your favorite possum?"

Comment

Besides blaring powerline in my car as often as possible (they're the best songs to rock out to). I found out about a month ago that the people at my work (mind you I work at the Disney Store) love it too. So we have several mixes in the store and they all have at least on GM song on them and we sing loudly and dance to them whenever we can. Usually we just get stared at by guests (though my favorite was this tough looking biker guy that sang and danced along w/ us to that and to The Disney Afternoon). Good times ^_^

Comment

Mickey is also in the crowd at the Powerline Concert at the end.

Comment

I think it's at least supposed to be a tribute to New Orleans Square...another fun fact you might/might not know: Goofy has a Disney key chain on his keys.

Comment

It's really great to read how many other people enjoy this movie as much as I do! I2I and Stand Out are the most played songs on my I-Pod!

Comment

In the "On the Open Road' song, towards the end, Goofy sings "I've got no Strings on me, I'm feelin' Fancy Free..."

Is it just me, or are they references to Pinocchio and Fun & Fancy Free?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                      In the "On the Open Road' song, towards the end, Goofy sings "I've got no Strings on me, I'm feelin' Fancy Free..."

Is it just me, or are they references to Pinocchio and Fun & Fancy Free?
                      Totally.

Comment

Great movie- my brother has the soundtrack. I need a copy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X