X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Anybody watching this project:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Mickey_Mouse_Clubhouse

I have grave worries about how this will turn out from a charachter perspective.... What do you think?

Re: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I think that it is a great idea. Child will love it. It like Blue's Clues and Dora, but Mickey and friends.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

YAY!!!!! Humphrey Bear will be in this series!!!!!!
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/p...mch/index.html

Found the official website, with videos. Now, while this type of show just wouldn't work animated traditionaly, Mickey and Co just don't work in CG, period.

Mickey and Co have lost their personalities and warmth - they aren't right for the Preschool talking to the television slowly and simply market, and new charachters should have been created instead of the horrible looking GC Rat that's supposedly ment to be the Mouse we all love (Though goofy is worse).

Comment

I think it's cute, but not something I'd watch. It's obviously trying to appeal to a younger age group than Ducktales. I disagree with the idea that old characters can't work in CG, because Kingdom Hearts does it very well with dozens of characters, and it's bottlenecked by the abilities of the Playstation.

Comment

Originally posted by drnilescrane
            http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/p...mch/index.html

Found the official website, with videos. Now, while this type of show just wouldn't work animated traditionaly, Mickey and Co just don't work in CG, period.

Mickey and Co have lost their personalities and warmth - they aren't right for the Preschool talking to the television slowly and simply market, and new charachters should have been created instead of the horrible looking GC Rat that's supposedly ment to be the Mouse we all love (Though goofy is worse).
            I clicked the link and remembered why I dislike visiting the Disney website. Can anyone post any pictures of these characters?

Comment

it works for what it's aimted at... remember this is not another House of mouse, Mickey Mouseworks, or something similar...

it is for pre-school age kids.. and is not bad.. at least they are using then in a good way rather then not using them at all.

Comment

Ba dum ba dum
                It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,
                Come inside, it's fun inside.

I have heard this theme song once and it has been annoyingly stuck in my head ever since!
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

It looks like Disney's answer to Sesame Street.... kinda.

Comment

This sounds far fetched but if this sereis takes off would it give Disney Channel, or more appropriately Toon Disney, a reason to bring back the classic shorts now that they have reintroduced their core characters to a new audience of preschoolers?
                    Originally posted by aashee
                    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

My kids are absolutely going to love it!
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I hate CGI use for Disney characters. They lok weird. I guess I'll watch it though since I always have the Disney channel on in the mornings before school. I think it will lack the same air of the other Mickey and friends shows.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X