No announcement yet.

Muppets Wizard of Oz

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppets Wizard of Oz

Hi everyone. Long time no write. I've been extremely busy with work and just got back from a ten day tour of the East Coast.

Anyway, check out Jim Hill today (4/5). The photos of the Muppets in the Macys window taken by Irene Kautto ... well, that's me!!! I am very pleased at how they came out. Sorry I don't have time to figure out how to do a link but I am sure you all know how to get to

Good job Irene!

I'm looking forward to the new Muppets movie was well. Only 1 month til it aires on ABC 7!

Great pics! I can't wait to see it! Disney also has a mad for TV "Once Upon a Mattress" that'll be on soon! I CANNOT wait! I was in "Mattress" in high school and I was so happy to hear about the movie! And, of course, the muppets just rock!

Hey sis, great pics. Looks like Jim gave you the lions share of space too. That new digital camera takes some great pictures. They came out really good. I know you had a good time too, despite the rain.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Great pictures!!! YOu should be very pleased with how they came out!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

And Queen Latifah as Auntie Em.....
            And I think Davis Allen Grier is in it too... the wizzard perhaps?
            Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

i hope the two critizising old guys who torment the muppets are the wizard (wouldnt that be funny) :lol:

Great pictures! I only hope the story is as good as all the pictures I've seen.
                What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.