Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim...

Universal Studios Hollywood Press Release

Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim to World's Largest Movie Studio and Theme Park

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., May 8 -- Universal Studios Hollywood will offer travelers an irresistible value just in time for peak travel season with the introduction of free shuttle service from Anaheim to Universal Studios Hollywood beginning Saturday, July 1, 2006.

Universal Studios Hollywood has joined with Southern California Gray Line to offer the new free round-trip luxury shuttle service. Guests will receive celebrity-style treatment from Anaheim to Universal Studios Hollywood on one of Southern California Gray Line's deluxe passenger buses.

The luxury buses will feature a live narrated scenic tour provided by an exclusive "driver guide," who will offer highlights of Southern California locations and attractions including behind-the-scenes movie and television information from the world's largest movie studio and theme park.

Free Shuttle service will be provided to guests who purchase a full-price admission ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood through Southern California Gray Line directly, through Southern California Gray Line offers at hotel concierge, via wholesalers and online at http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/vi_freeshuttle.html

The Universal Studios Shuttle Bus will allow guests to board a fleet of colorful, comfortable buses, departing from various Anaheim-area hotels twice daily with departure times tentatively scheduled at approximately 8:00am and 11:00am. Return trips from Universal Studios are tentatively scheduled between 6:00pm and 9:00pm based on the season. For further information guests may call 1-800-Universal.

Guests who take advantage of the shuttle offer introduced this summer will be among the first to experience Universal's newly enhanced Studio Tour -- representing the most sweeping changes made to the Studio Tour in over a decade and the greatest number of new additions to the world-famous attraction since the first trams rolled along the landmark Universal backlot in 1964.

Bryan O'Connell, Vice President, Sales, Universal Studios Hollywood said: "By partnering with Southern California Gray Line to offer free transportation from Anaheim, we're providing our guests with tremendous value and convenience. And with this summer's introduction of our newly redesigned Studio Tour, we believe a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood will become a must-do experience for all Southern California visitors."

The newly re-designed Studio Tour will showcase "The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "King Kong," lively new video narration by Oscar(R) and Emmy(R)-winning superstar Whoopi Goldberg, "virtual studio guide" appearances from "Today" show star Al Roker, "Access Hollywood" hosts Nancy O'Dell and Billy Bush, and the opportunity to see more working TV and movie sets than ever before, including sets from "Crossing Jordan" and the top-rated "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

Admission to Universal Studios, including round-trip transportation is $59 for ages 8 and older; $49 for ages 3 to 7; children under 3 are free.

Universal Studios Hollywood is the world's largest movie studio and theme park. Featuring such unique and groundbreaking attractions as "Revenge of the Mummy -- The Ride," "Shrek 4-D," "Terminator 2: 3D," "Jurassic Park -- The Ride" and the world-renowned behind-the-scenes Studio Tour, Universal Studios Hollywood has matured into a full day, movie-based theme park.

Universal Studios Hollywood (http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com) is a unit of Universal Parks & Resorts, a division of Universal Studios, a part of NBC Universal. NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80% owned by General Electric, with 20% controlled by Vivendi Universal.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 03-08-2007, 08:47 AM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim...

wow, That's a great thing for tourists who don't have a car. It'll be very intresting to see how this actually works out.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

Comment

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim...

Actually, I think it is a pretty slick to promote more vacationers to go off property, because quite frankly There isn't enough to do at DLR for a week...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

I can tell you this, if it was offered when i was there I would have used this service twice. I have always wanted to go here, but never a chance. Now people who want to go will be able to woooo hooooo good for them, this is awsome!!

Comment

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood Offers Star-Quality Free Shuttle Service From Anaheim

ADMIN NOTE:
          Link to free shuttle updated in the OP and here: http://www.universalstudioshollywood...eeshuttle.html
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X