This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Kim Possible!!!

Who do I write to in order to request that they make new episodes of Kim Possible? I miss that show! How can they just stop making new episodes when so many people are still watching it?

Re: Bring back Kim Possible!!!

i thought they were making new ones. they just haven't aired yet

Comment

Yup, new season just started up.
      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
      sigpic
      Flickr

Comment

Huzzah! But I thought that Kimmie was being canceled when it got to the 52 episode quota. Since they did that to Raven are they doing that to all the other shows? (thankgoodness, Kim was the only thing that keeps me watching the Disney Channel)

Comment

I wish they'd do a DVD set. There's so many eps I want to see that I haven't :-(
          Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

they totally need to do that! How many DVDs have come out of that other crud that we don't give to cents about? When I go to WDW and deal with Marketing I am SO going to try and get that across!!! oi...

Comment

Originally posted by Larxene1959
              they totally need to do that! How many DVDs have come out of that other crud that we don't give to cents about? When I go to WDW and deal with Marketing I am SO going to try and get that across!!! oi...
              True. They've released like mini-collections with a few eps here or there, but what I really want is a full season set.

Dear Disney, please release Kim Possible on a full season dvd set so I can give you money for it, otherwise I will have to resort to getting it from the internet and not giving you my money because in said case you obviously don't want it.

Love,
              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

hmm i thought it was 65 episodes they cut it off at. but then I thought raven was coming back for another season. 52 episodes is only 4 seasons. unless i didn't count right.

Comment

It was a angry letter campaign from determined fans that brought KP back. Just like what happened to Family Guy.
                  M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                  sigpic
                  Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X