This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppet CD

OK, guys... I have been salivating over getting the funds to purchase a Muppet Movie CD for some time... The trouble is that even on EBay an item like this will go close to $100 because it is extremely rare... So if I do ever get to purchase it, I most likely will not play it and put it in a case...

Now it looks like Disney will be releaseing some of the music on CD with a "Greatest Hit's" type album featuring the Muppet's Wizard of OZ... (Woopie - But, I am a little underwelmed by the hype the Wizard of OZ project is being given...)

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050414/145247.html?.v=1

Thoughts, comments, jealous mockery?
    Check out my other blog:

I grew up on Muppets almost more than Disney if that is at all possible! So I am thrilled, Muppets were the thinking man and young kid's SNL! I love love love the Muppets!
    Last edited by ah schucks; 04-14-2005, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I had no idea the soundtrack was selling for so much on eBay. I've had mine for years now. Have you tried used CD stores? There's a great one in LA called Amobea Music. I buy most of my CDs from there now and rarely pay more than $10.
      What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

I love the muppets as well- I bought the hubby the Muppet show series from Time Life and they are so classic (especially the one with Mark Hamil!) Our kids will never truly understand just how funny the muppets in 3D attraction is without these DVD's.

wakka wakka wakka :lol:
        Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-14-2005, 03:27 PM.
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Sam Eagle says -
          "Not posting in here is strictly unpatrotic!"

Comment

"Even on a Disney chat room he's not funny"
            "He's worse than that bear"
            "Did you say he's hard to bare?"
            "That too!"
            *Laugh together*

Comment

Originally posted by yensid98
              I had no idea the soundtrack was selling for so much on eBay. I've had mine for years now. Have you tried used CD stores? There's a great one in LA called Amobea Music. I buy most of my CDs from there now and rarely pay more than $10.
              Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to cruz the used music scene in Berkeley next time I am there... for some of those hidden treasures...

I have something right next to where I live, but it ain't the same thing...

This cd is one of the rarest there is folks, make no bones about it... the LP is easily found, though for about 4 bucks...

Oh... and Ah Shucks you are cracking me UP!!! :lol:
              Check out my other blog:

Comment

Are you trying to get "Music Mayhem and More?" I have that one...
                Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                sigpic

Comment

Your going to :lol: at this one... I had Muppet Wall paper that matched the opening sequence of the Muppet Show. Had the Metal lunch Box, I still love the Muppets and I'm glad a company is keeping the Henson legacy going. I was Fozzie bear, Gonzo and Rizzo the Rat. Also loved the Boomerang fish Thrower Sam as a kid.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It's great that the original versions of songs like "Rainbow Connection" and "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green" will finally be available again.

I recently came across a version of "Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlan on a various artists album called "For the Kids" and it is hauntingly beautiful. I had never really been a fan before, but between her rendition of this song and also her performance of "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2, I'm a convert.

You can check out both tracks online at the iTunes Music Store...
                    Rainbow Connection
                    When She Loved Me

(You will probably need to have iTunes installed on your computer to hear these unfortunately. It's free if you don't have it... http://www.apple.com/itunes/download)
                    Last edited by mickhyperion; 04-15-2005, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhyperion
                      It's great that the original versions of songs like "Rainbow Connection" and "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green" will finally be available again.

I recently came across a version of "Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlan on a various artists album called "For the Kids" and it is hauntingly beautiful. I had never really been a fan before, but between her rendition of this song and also her performance of "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2, I'm a convert.

You can check out both tracks online at the iTunes Music Store...
                      Rainbow Connection
                      When She Loved Me

(You will probably need to have iTunes installed on your computer to hear these unfortunately. It's free if you don't have it... http://www.apple.com/itunes/download)
                      Oh man I was gonna retire today, leave Micechat with my record 1001 posts but you had to mention Rainbow Connection! Damn you. I am an impressionist and easily my best impression is Kermit singing Rainbow Connection. My friends hate it cause when I get intoxicated then can anticipate a drunken ballad of Rainbow Connection or Kermit on there voicemail...

Comment

Comment

Oh dear... though that might be a show I'd be willing to watch. LMAO!!!

Comment

That picture of Kermit with Mouse ears is PRECIOUS!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget