Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp to Provide Voice on 'The Legend of Jack Sparrow' for PS2 and PC - 6/24/06

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Depp to Provide Voice on 'The Legend of Jack Sparrow' for PS2 and PC - 6/24/06

Johnny Depp will lend his voice to the title character in the video game release Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow for PlayStation 2 and PC. Developed by Bethesda Softworks and About 7 Studios and distributed by Buena Vista Games, The Legend of Jack Sparrow will be available in stores on June 27th.

"We are thrilled to have Johnny Depp working on this project," says Todd Vaughn, executive producer of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow. "We couldn't imagine a better way to capture the spirit of the character than to have Depp lend his voice to Captain Jack Sparrow. It truly adds to an already rich gameplay experience."

In this one or two-player game, players can take on the roles of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner or Elizabeth Swann and battle their way through burning buildings, wrecked ships and misty moonlit caves. They'll fight hordes of enemies, discover hidden treasure, and elude capture by the Royal Navy. The game also promises to reveal whether Jack Sparrow actually sacked Nassau Port without firing a shot and if he really escaped a deserted island on the backs of sea turtles.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow is rated Teen by the ESRB for alcohol reference and violence.

--disneytim--
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Johnny Depp to Provide Voice on 'The Legend of Jack Sparrow' for PS2 and PC - 6/24/06

mmmmmm.... can't wait
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Re: Johnny Depp to Provide Voice on 'The Legend of Jack Sparrow' for PS2 and PC - 6/24/06

I can't wait. This game is getting $49.99 from me!

Comment

Where can you buy it? I looked on Amazon but they did not have it.
        "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
        -Walt Disney

Comment

Barfownz, you live in Temecula?

I used to live in Temecula. I wish I still did!
          "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
          -Walt Disney

Comment

Go Temecula! I just moved from there... I like it, but there's better job prospects in LA.

ANYWAY....... This game looks like something my daugher will really enjoy! Can't wait to hear the voice work!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X