This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Bought _____ on DVD!

Here's a place to tell us a little bit about yourself by revealing what movies or tv shows you enjoy so much that you purchased them on DVD, either for yourself or for someone else!

Soooooooo,

Gilligan's Island, the 2nd Season. Yay! Color versions of Gilligan's Island are available now! And I admit, I bought it for myself.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

I just got Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars on DVD! I just loved that miniseries when it aired in October, and have been dying to get it. Great show...
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

I'm really trying my hardest not to spend too much on DVDs like has happend with me in the past...

I DID however get Saved By The Bell season 1-4... hehe...

OH and I really need to get Dawsons Creek season 4 (yes... I was a HUGE Creeker!)

Comment

I have aladin, mulan.. brother bear... and the lattest disney movie on DVD.... I love director comentary and behind the scenes on them......

Comment

Seaon 1 of Buffy and Season 2 of Gilmore Girls.

I'm thinking of getting Wimbledon and Love Actually next.

Comment

Excellent thread!!

I just bought.... 13 Going on 30 on DVD today. It makes me happy to hear the Go-Gos.
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

I did purchase Mulan 2. And was somewhat surprised that it turned out to
              be and ok movie. It's not as good as the original, but still worth seeing.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
                Excellent thread!!

I just bought.... 13 Going on 30 on DVD today. It makes me happy to hear the Go-Gos.
                I love that movie esp. the thriller scene.

The last dvd's I bought were Sky Captain, Two Brothers, and Angels in America (which was better than I thought it would be). I want to get Charmed season 1 and Vanity Fair.

-Stephen
                Do you remember your imagination?
                When Neverland was your destination.
                Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Just Bought the Apple Dumpling gang on DVD, I'm slowly collecting classic Disney on Dvd
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I bought Freaky Friday on Friday. The Lohan version.

I'm SO going to buy The Notebook on Tuesday. I need to add to my boo-hoo movies!
                    She walks in beauty, like the night
                    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                    And all that's best of dark and bright
                    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

I bought season one of Arested Development. Wow. What an amazing show. It took me a bit to get used to it, but I have just fallen in love with it.
                      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get my hands On a classic Disney Movie directed by Ward Kimball?

It's called "Dad, Can I borrow the car?" Kurt Russell narrates this.

If anyone knows, thanks.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                          I bought season one of Arested Development. Wow. What an amazing show. It took me a bit to get used to it, but I have just fallen in love with it.
                          Bingo! Funniest, smartest show on TV evah!!! I love it, I love it, I looove it!

Lately, we've been buying a lot of TV shows on DVD......

Seinfeld, 1,2, & 3
                          Curb Your Enthusiasm, 1 & 2
                          Strangers With Candy, 1, 2, & 3

I have all the Sex & the City DVDs......the entire series....love them!!

Comment

fff

I'm expecting Wonderfalls the series in the mail. Loved that show.
                            "That tastes GREAT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage

I think Arrested is one of the greatest and most quotable shows of the last few years.
                              Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                              I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                              ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X