This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora - Cool music site!

I know there are many music fans out there like I am. You're absolutely going to love this. Check out Pandora! What you do is put in the name or an artist or group and Pandora will pump out music just like it from a huge library of music. Along the way you get to tell Pandora if you liked or disliked each selection and Pandora adapts the formula for the music it sends your way. Registration is not required for first timers but afterwards you must do so (but it is free) from that point you can create 100 different "stations"

I love it and i think you will do too!

Anyone else out there have heard of this site?
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: Pandora - Cool music site!

I came across it a couple of weeks ago, it's awesome! It's a great way to discover artists that you had no idea about!

Comment

My husband just came and told me about this - I was going to post something, but thought I'd better search it first - leave it to you Bopper to find it before me! It's pretty cool.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Pandora's on my rotation of music sites to listen to at work. I love it because they always choose GOOD music for me and it's easy to say no to the bad stuff!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I like it too. Funny thing is they keep adding bands I have heard of and like already but it's all good.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X