• Show
Clear All

• Disney Vault 28 opening - wireimage 11/12/06

Opening of Disney Vault 28 - Arrivals
    November 12, 2006 - Disney Vault 28
    Anaheim, California USA

photo gallery:
    http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====244975&nbc1=1
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney Vault 28 opening - wireimage 11/12/06

Nice pics. Love the Mickey Ears Kimberly was wearing
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

The biggest name they could get to show up is Nicole Richie?

Yawn.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
        The biggest name they could get to show up is Nicole Richie?

Yawn.
        Thats what I thought. Other than kimberly hefner, I had to google everyone else.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Wow! 11 celebrities is all that showed up? The invite list was for 250. What does this say about the vault's selection of merchandise? The problem is that most of this stuff is available all over LA. I'm glad my shift was changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd View Post
            Wow! 11 celebrities is all that showed up? The invite list was for 250. What does this say about the vault's selection of merchandise? The problem is that most of this stuff is available all over LA. I'm glad my shift was changed.
            Ok... those were celebrities?

I knew of Nicole Richie, and I knew the girl from Desperate Housewives, and the Gay guy from Ugly Betty... but not by name. I didn't know who a single other one of those people were.

Maybe we'll start seeing some of that Vault Disney merch showing up on some of the ABC shows those people are on.

Comment

what is the disney vault 28?
              ..and take the advice tendered below and thank you for patronizing Shrunken Ned, the jungle's only self service witch doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd View Post
                This event's turnout (or lack of bigger A list attendees) probably had less to do with this store's merchandise than hauling it out to Anaheim and/or other events scheduled that same day as well. Three film premieres in town ('Happy Feet', 'Deck The Halls' and the AFI Fest closer 'Curse of The Golden Flower') and yet another awards ceremony & party. Usually it's about prior commitments and best personal coverage (and free goodies).
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X