Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Disney, Something Old (and Short) Is New Again - New York Times, 12/3/06

New York Times, 12/3/06
    For Disney, Something Old (and Short) Is New Again

Full Story: For Disney, Something Old (and Short) Is New Again
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: For Disney, Something Old (and Short) Is New Again - New York Times, 12/3/06

This is truly some good and welcome news ... it worked in the Golden Age of animation ... it was starting to work again with the Roger Rabbit shorts, it obviously has worked at Pixar ... But here's some even better news ... the last graph of the story:

“I feel Disney is a very different place than it was a year ago,” said Chris Williams, a story artist who is developing “Golgo’s Guest” and “Prep and Landing,” “and the shorts program is just part of that. It’s become a very exciting place to work.”

Comment

Re: For Disney, Something Old (and Short) Is New Again - New York Times, 12/3/06

I hope it's a Goofy and Max vehicle.

Comment

The new Goofy short is how to set up a HD TV.

Comment

How exciting!

Comment

50 years? Did someone forget the Roger Rabbit shorts?

Comment

They should have started with Chicken Little.
              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

they should to a how to video like they used to, the excersize and vacation ones are classic and still hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
                  The new Goofy short is how to set up a HD TV.
                  Very Funny - Seriously, a How To short with Goofy (and Max) would be excellent if it came to fruition.

Comment

how truly exciting. I can't wait to see them. the short before car's was lots of fun to watch and very clever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X