This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clerks II - Better than the original

So I finally saw Clerks II on DVD yesterday. I hated the original so much that when my bf put the new one on last night, I threatened that if it sucked I was going upstairs and leave him to his stupid movie.

But it didn't suck. It actually didn't suck. In fact, I'd go so far as to admit I enjoyed it and laughed. Just thought I'd share, since I know there are folks like myself who hated the original - the sequel is worth a try.

They've definitely gotten better at making movies.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Clerks II - Better than the original

yes! I thoght it was amazing! Though i liked the first one, the second one killed it with sticks. Ever since I've seen it i've been trying to make Rings fans thrown up

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

My husband said "porch monkey for life" for days afterwards :croll:
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Personally, I thought the director's wife looked too old to be playing the part she played. But the "real" love interest was as cute as a button!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
          Mine too. When I would tell him to stop he would say "I'm taking it back!"

Comment

If you go to cars-to-bots dot com you can get a picture of yourself morphed to look like a transfomer...

Ooh, cake!

Comment

Gotta love Jay imitating Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. That was hilarious! And I do agree that this was a great movie. I loved the original and I was trying to figure out how to make a sequel to something like that! GO INTERSPECIES EROTICA!
              Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                I'm going to adopt that saying as well, only VERY quietly!
                Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

I really enjoyed the sequal but not quite as much as the original. The original was raw and low budget and it had a certain charm to it. The sequal was great though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jables View Post
                    Gotta love Jay imitating Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. That was hilarious! And I do agree that this was a great movie. I loved the original and I was trying to figure out how to make a sequel to something like that! GO INTERSPECIES EROTICA!
                    That was my absolute favorite part. I was laughing so hard I cried.
                    I even went as far that when I was on vacation in CO, I bought it so the people i was staying with could watch it.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

WHAT!? the original is waaaay better! you guys are crazy.
                      I don't party like I used to, I party twice as hard as before....

Comment

Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
                        I really enjoyed the sequal but not quite as much as the original. The original was raw and low budget and it had a certain charm to it. The sequal was great though.
                        I agree 100%

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I was not able to see it in the theater. I've been dropping some hints for stocking stuffer ideas. Hopefully I will get to see it on Christmas. Wouldn't that be a wonderfull film for Christmas viewing, with the whole family sitting around? :lol:
                          You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

I'm glad it was good, cuz I just bought the Clerks 2 Gift Set for my brother for Hanukkah
                            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

I need to watch it
                              :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X