Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Chance for micechat meetup?

Is anyone up for a Micechat midnight lineup?

If not, I'd like to propose one:

Edwards Metro Pointe 12
    901 South Coast Drive
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Is this something that interests anyone? If so, do we want to all buy tickets ahead of time or just line up for tix?

Feedback, folks, I'm not going alone!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

If I didn't already have my tickets for the AMC on 3rd St. in Santa Monica, I'd be there. I was hoping some other MiceChatters would be seeing it where I am, too!
    My finger points.

Comment

Anyone......?
      Anyone......?
      Bueller.......?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Downtown Disney will show it at 12:01am & 12:30am. I was thinkin' bout heading to the park and checking out the flick Weds night.

????????

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
          Is anyone up for a Micechat midnight lineup?

If not, I'd like to propose one:

Edwards Metro Pointe 12
          901 South Coast Drive
          Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Is this something that interests anyone? If so, do we want to all buy tickets ahead of time or just line up for tix?

Feedback, folks, I'm not going alone!
          Cindy, the website shows all four midnight shows being sold out at the theater. I have my ticket for the same theater on Thursday. If people do decide to line up there Wednesday night, let me know and I'll walk across the street and hang out.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Well, looks like there won't be one.

Borneio: if you're up for the park's theater, I am, let me know so we can fandango the tix!

Comment

Sounds cool.

Anyone else?

Comment

I'd be interested, fandango is showing no online ticketing for the DTD theaters though. If someone is able to buy me a ticket and I can pay for it when I get there I'd be up for meeting up tonight.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Anders and Bornieo.... I'm totally up for the DTD meetup.
                  Anders: Bornieo is at the park now, I'm still trying to get a hold of him to have him get tix for you and I. I'll probably head up there myself ere long. Check your pm box for cell#

Comment

Anders and Bornieo.... I'm totally up for the DTD meetup.
                    Anders: Bornieo is at the park now, I'm still trying to get a hold of him to have him get tix for you and I. I'll probably head up there myself ere long. Check your pm box for cell#
                    Thanks Morrigoon

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT:
                      DTD is totally sold out, as is the South Coast Plaza theater. We got tix on MovieTickets.com for the Block in Orange. We're meeting at 7-7:15 in front of Johnny Rockets at the Block (Chapman/The City Dr.). If anyone wants to join Bornieo, Anders, and myself, please acquire your own tix and meet us in an hour!

Oh yeah, those are 12:01am tickets, btw.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT:
                        DTD is totally sold out, as is the South Coast Plaza theater. We got tix on MovieTickets.com for the Block in Orange. We're meeting at 7-7:15 in front of Johnny Rockets at the Block (Chapman/The City Dr.). If anyone wants to join Bornieo, Anders, and myself, please acquire your own tix and meet us in an hour!

Oh yeah, those are 12:01am tickets, btw.
                        Thank you! I'm so excited, see you and Borneio shortly and anyone else able to join

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'll be with you all in spirit! Have fun!
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X