Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life after Star Wars, is there such a thing?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life after Star Wars, is there such a thing?

Now that Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith has released, and is perhaps the final film of the series, and as an era that has encompassed 3 decades comes to a close... what's next :confused:

I am going to live forever in the numerous releases of the films in later releases, pray that Lucas' "other projects" include the last rumored trilogy of SW, hope that the TV series is just as good, and play every damn video game to death.
    ...it's been a long time.

After I saw 'Return of the Jedi' for the first time, I felt a little bit of emptiness afterwards. Like it was all over. I'm a bigger fan of that trilogy, so I'm not sure if I'll feel that after 'Sith'.

Comment

It means I can now go back and read the 6 years of Star Wars Insider, Starlog and Premiere that I haven't been able to look at, as well as browse around on starwars.com.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
        Ep 4: Leia, previous Cinnabon employee.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Theoretically there are three more movies in the series... 7,8, and 9...

However the bookends of Aniken's life and death make this series feel more complete... Because the story becomes about him and not about restoring the galatic senate...

Still, this movie give you a new insite to Darth Vader... I will say this Episode 3 is a tragidy...

Spoiler
          When Aniken learns he is the one who killed Pateme, his recognition of what he did was unbelievably brilliant...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ughhhh.. can't wait. *squee*
            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I direct you to this article, which addresses such a question:

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=92516
              Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

Of course there's life after Star Wars... there are 2 more Harry Potter book releases and 4 more movies!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
                    pray that Lucas' "other projects" include the last rumored trilogy of SW
                    I'm sure Mark Hammill is praying with you, since he needs the work, but really, it's time to put this series in the ground, already.

It successfully invaded America's culture but with each new installment it "jumps the shark" more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                      I'm sure Mark Hammill is praying with you, since he needs the work
                      Actually, he's got lots of work to keep him busy. Just not necessarily things you've seen/heard.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X