This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia: teaser before Star Wars

Saw the teaser for "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" last night. It looks like it's going to be really fantastic. Imagine my surprise when I realized that Disney did it! (Hey, we *are* talking about the same company that thinks Hilary Duff is a star, right?)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

It does look good.

Spoiler

I got chills when they were playing hide and seek and the girl pulled away the tarp from the Wardrobe...it was at this point I realized what this trailer was for
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Yeah, I was loving the Narnia trailer!! It looks Sooooo good.

Comment

Yep, looks great. I have very fond memories of reading the Chronicles. Can't wait for December!
        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
        sigpic

Comment

I did an audible intake of breath when I saw the FUR COAT in the wardrobe! I was SO excited!! That's what I remember about the cartoons and the books.....the fur coats in the wardrobe!

I'm really excited. It looked beautiful.

Comment

For the record... This trailer got the best reacton of the others... At least in the audiance I was sitting in... People cheered for it... they jeered shark boy & lava girl...
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

I think the peeps in my theatre were all hyped up for Star Wars that they cheered everything. Even Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Batman got the biggest cheer.

Anyway, I was so worried about Narnia being kinda meh, but then I saw Aslan. Oh dear me, when he roared I got the chills. Now I have to obsess over one more thing. I just knocked Star Wars off the list and had it down to Harry Potter 6 (book) and 4 (movie). Then Disney gives me Narnia. Oh well. Same people who did the creature design for this movie did it for Lord of the RIngs and it really shows.
              The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

The trailer that got boos was "Stealth", except when Jessica Biel was all in her half nekkid bikini.

No Narnia or HP trailers where I saw it, though. Sort of disappointing. Anywhoo, the Narnia trailer is freaking awesome. Peter is all "THIS IS MY SWORD!" when he unsheaths it and oaskdoaksdaoskaoskdad.
                Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

The Narnia trailer looks awesome! If this film doesn't save Disney, who knows what will :P

Comment

We didnt get the Narnia Trailer up here. We did get 20+ minutes of other stuff though.
                    At Least 'Batman Begins' looks cool.
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Here's a question: do you think Disney will tone down the religious overtones of Narnia?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                        Here's a question: do you think Disney will tone down the religious overtones of Narnia?
                        I was reading an article on the movie, and Walden Media has said that it will neither emphasize or water down the Christian themes. They'll just BE there.
                        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

It looks totally amazing, I'll make sure to see it opening day...

Comment

I was excited to see the 'Narnia' trailer. I hope it's good. I wanted to see more of the White Queen (Ice Queen? I don't remember...).
                            I remember really getting into the cartoon when I was younger.

Comment

I was disappointed that our theater didn't get the Narnia trailer. However, the Shark Boy trailer got the biggest reaction out of everyone. :lol:
                              "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X