Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Plans to Introduce a Sleek Makeover of Disney.com Site -New York Times, 1/1/07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Plans to Introduce a Sleek Makeover of Disney.com Site -New York Times, 1/1/07

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/01/te...69c&ei=5087%0A

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disney Plans to Introduce a Sleek Makeover of Disney.com Site -New York Times, 1/

Lets hope they...

- drop the stupid go.com portal fiasco already. That failed over 10 years ago!
    - drop music on by default just for opening a page that loops endlessly!

Comment

Re: Disney Plans to Introduce a Sleek Makeover of Disney.com Site -New York Times, 1/

It's about time.

Comment

I heard it will incorporate the all new Flash 3 technology.
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Thanks goodness. That old site has to go.

Comment

I do hope they can get a handle on the auto-play music. Its very difficult to be discreet about going to any Disney site when my Nieces are in the room.

Comment

All I can say is, "About fricken time!"

They spent how much for Infoseek? Meanwhile, Newscorp buys MySpace... NBC connects with MSN for a very sleek and savy site... Disney clogs along...

Now don't get my wrong here... Disney.com has it's moments... But the shape of ABCNews.com is an abomination in news websites... And now that you have PIXAR and Steve Jobs around, Disney needs to be on the cutting edge of not just CGAnimation, but cyberspace as well.

"Amaturish?" Indeed!
              Check out my other blog:

Comment

I'll be at the Consumer Electronics Show next week and I'm planning to talk with some of the people with the Walt Disney Internet Group (they're exhibiting). Also, I'll be down front when Bob Iger gives his keynote on the 8th. Hopefully that will include a sneak preview of the site.

Watch for my "Dispatches from CES" starting this weekend.
                Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

When will it be up and running? Hopefully ASAP!

Comment

I suspect it will be launched some time next week to coincide with CES.
                    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

i wonder will it come out on Tuesday after the unveil on Monday...

and while they are at it... fix the WDW ap site... DL's is easier to get into for goodness sakes...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X