This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Treasures!

The series has been cancelled, according to Leonard Maltin, Jerry Beck, and several other sources. There will be no Chronological Donald Vol. 3 and 4.

A campaign is kicking up in the animation community to try and fix this. Crossposted by permission:
    http://forums.goldenagecartoons.com/...1&page=1&pp=10dick.cook@disney.com

Please be polite in your letters but still let them know how much you support the Treasures line and are disappointed that they may be ending soon. I suggest we request specifically that the next wave include the remaining two Donald sets; some would call two Donald tins at once overkill, but that way Donald's cartoons can at least be released complete before the series' future is threatened again.

As a final word; please don't turn this into a complaints thread about the relatively minor glitches (i. e. use of edited prints) on the most recent Treasures wave. Let's please try to stay on topic in this particular thread and focus on the bigger picture which is contacting Mr. Cook directly and making sure another wave of Treasures happens, period.
    -----------------------
    More on this at http://www.cartoonbrew.com

As always with things like this, snailmail is better. Let's get going!

Re: No more Treasures!

Well, I emailed him a letter thanking him for the Wave's that have been released and how it would be nice to have more. But I'd rather see more Disneyland and Zorro based Disney Treasures to be honest.

Comment

sad news.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Maybe this new Legacy Series will replace the Treasures?
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
          Maybe this new Legacy Series will replace the Treasures?
          That is my guess too. I even made a thread about it here. Walt Disney's Legacy Collection
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ahh... I love these treasures. It was good while it lasted and i have my hands on all of the good ones except for "On the front lines"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X