Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney on Ice Photos (Spoiler warning)

This past weekend, we took the little one to his first "Disney on Ice" show. Filmfreak11 has covered the "plot" of this show very, very well, so I'll just add the pictures I took as this separate thread:

Overall, I thought it was cheesy, but enjoyable. The "target audience", of little kids, seemed to love it - they gave out to kids a wristband that lights up like a laser, and kids were pressing it all over to help release and save Mickey. A good evening if you don't expect too much.

Re: Disney on Ice Photos (Spoiler warning)

I saw it too and loved it. I want all of the set pieces for my room!
    The daydream princess

Comment

It was an okay show. Saw it opening night at the Honda Center for a discounted price because it was the first show at the arena so it was considered a "dress rehersal." I liked the Mary Poppins sing a long more and being able to see Richard Sherman and that was cheaper than the Disney on Ice.

Comment

I think it looks like one of the better disney on ice's. I really wanted to see it and am very sad i don't get too. Great pictures of the show!

Comment

Thanks. I can't really compare it to anything in recent memory (although I have distant memories of the 1977 Disney on Ice - yikes!)

Comment

oh looks like fun - our daughter is too young but we can't wait to take her in a couple of years.
            šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
            We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Comment

It looks cool. I think Frozone and an ice show are naturals!

Comment

Thaks for the sneak peek. I'll be at the Feb 21st show here in San Jose. Any good merch? I always go home with a souviner sno-cone cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                  It was an okay show. Saw it opening night at the Honda Center for a discounted price because it was the first show at the arena so it was considered a "dress rehersal." I liked the Mary Poppins sing a long more and being able to see Richard Sherman and that was cheaper than the Disney on Ice.
                  Wrong... Opening night is cheaper only because they want more people to go... It's like a promotion. It's like that in every city.. And dress rehearsals are finished before the general public EVER gets to se the show... And they rehearse and open in Lakeland, FL. How do I know? I worked for Disney On Ice

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X