This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss Family Organ

Hey guys, I was just wondering, do any of you have an audio file of the Swiss Family Robinson organ that they play during the dance scene? If you do let me know, it would be much appriciated.

You refer to the Swisskapolka. It's available on CD.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

gah, can't seem to find it on limewire or on the internet...

Comment

It routinely plays on Live365's 1313 Harbor Blvd. Radio. http://www.live365.com/stations/310709?site=..

You could get a streaming audio capture from there.
        My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

I got it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X