This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Sparrow lithograph...so dreamy

Capt. Jack Sparrow is such a sexy pirate OMG! ok... so i found the really nice framed Jack Sparrow lithograph on ebay there isnt any bids yet, they are asking kinda a lot because its still brand new. have you seen these? they say its '05 LE 882 ....kinda a random number. its really sharp, i dont know if i can pass it up!

Re: Jack Sparrow lithograph...so dreamy

Do you have any links or Pictures? Sounds great!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I think I know which one you are talking about. If it's the same one, it's way overpriced. We saw a great one at the art shop in Epcot and when I got home, I looked on Ebay and saw it there....but at 4x the price.

Comment

ebay member mousesurplus. It's down about 200 items are their list. check it out, let me know what you think. i just dont know whether its worth it or not

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
          Do you have any links or Pictures? Sounds great!
          I'd like to know this too and compare to how much I spent when I took a regular poster to have it customed framed by Michael's Arts and Crafts.

Comment

ebay member mousesurplus. take a look!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X