Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney bought a SuperBowl Ad to announce a new Disneyland park!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney bought a SuperBowl Ad to announce a new Disneyland park!

I just heard on the radio here in Dallas, TX that Disneyland is coming to Frisco Texas! The announcement will be revealed on a SuperBowl ad!

Can anyone confirm this?????

Re: Disney bought a SuperBowl Ad to announce a new Disneyland park!

Well I am glad to see the old DL Tx rumor is still alive. Don't get your hopes up.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
      I just heard on the radio here in Dallas, TX that Disneyland is coming to Frisco Texas! The announcement will be revealed on a SuperBowl ad!

Ah yes, the beautiful metropolis of Frisco Texas.

Comment

we will see...

-doesnt know how to see who bought what space for what time on super bowl-

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Ah yes, the beautiful metropolis of Frisco Texas.
          It's a suburb of Dallas. Much like saying "the beautiful metropolis of Anaheim, California."
          sigpic

Comment

I would just love to see what beautiful ad disney could create for a Super Bowl ad anyways... New park or not.

I've been hearing the rumor of a Texas park for years too.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
              It's a suburb of Dallas. Much like saying "the beautiful metropolis of Anaheim, California."
              Just joking around. I've never even heard of Frisco..

Comment

I think it's probably tied in to the Year of A Million Dreams.....as in "Attention Frisco, Texas......keep dreaming"
                sigpic

Comment

Let's not forget when Walt first built Disneyland, no one ever heard of Anaheim. In the early 50's it was still a relatviely small farming community.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    Just joking around. I've never even heard of Frisco..
                    Neither have I. Although if this DOES happen (which I highly doubt), it would have me go visit some friends in Arlington and Pflugerville (yes .... Pflugerville is real) more often.

Comment

That be funny and cool, im right next to texas! haha!
                      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

It's true and I'm camping outside the proposed entrance gates right now!
                        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoaster View Post
                          It's true and I'm camping outside the proposed entrance gates right now!
                          Gotta get that curbside seat for the parade and fireworks! Don't forget to yell at and shove anyone who gets in front of you! LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post

Which station was it? Was it Radio Disney also based in Dallas, Texas?
                            Why not call them and confirm your own rumor for us, thanks!
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                              Let's not forget when Walt first built Disneyland, no one ever heard of Anaheim. In the early 50's it was still a relatviely small farming community.
                              Same goes for Orlando.

I'd say it's just the Disneyland Texas rumor returning once again like its zombie self. A new park announcement seems better suited for some big event. With the internet I also find it hard to believe nobody saw it happening. Unless Disney was stupid enough to not buy the land first like with Disneyland's Disney Decade expansion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X