X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Road Trip

A long @$$ road trip for the Lakers.

I ask you all to wish them luck, cross your fingers, pray, pee upside down, dance around naked while you chant, whatever it is you do.......please do it.

Tonight:
    The Pacers.
    We got em.

Re: Lakers Road Trip

Yup we got a loooong trip up ahead. I'll be ok if we come out .500 on this trip, and real happy if we're over .500. Our hardest games will be against Agent 0, Detoit (hate them), and Lebron. I hope Lamar gets back in his groove and Kobe will be Kobe.

Lets go Lake Show
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Comment

Amazing how LeBron didn't get suspended for his intentional hard flagrent foul and KB did for his natural movement
      Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
        Amazing how LeBron didn't get suspended for his intentional hard flagrent foul and KB did for his natural movement
        I was thinking the same damn thing!!
        I really couldn't believe that!
        And did you see Gnobli's eye??? I think San Antonio has some imagineers doing makeup for them.........

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X