Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Planet of the Apes" is on The History Channel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Planet of the Apes" is on The History Channel?

"Planet of the Apes" is on the History Channel!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! AMC or some other movie station,
    I would understand that. But on the History Channel?

Well, I suppose it's no different than MTV not
    showing or playing music anymore ....
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Re: "Planet of the Apes" is on The History Channel?

:blink:

:lmao:

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I think it has something to do with the show following it:

Reel To Real: Ape to Man. The story of a century-and-a-half of tireless research that led humans to discover their ape-like origins. In this special, we review several stories of discovery, each a crucial turning point in the understanding of our pre-historical past. Our heroes are the men and women who uncovered the clues, often after backbreaking and obsessive labor in some of Earth's most hostile environments. Their stories are told with dramatic reconstructions and tantalizing glimpses of the lives of ancestral humans they uncovered, together with newspaper headlines, news reports and archive footage and expert interviews. In the course of this enthralling journey, we uncover stunning facts, wild theories, and compelling conclusions unearthed by pioneering investigators of human origins. This is the story of how 150 years of sweat and toil brought our extraordinary origins into the light.
      -Tim

Comment

I would love for the history channel to show movies of historical importance. Movies like Planet of the Apes, aside from being an awesome movie has real historical purpose. I likes it.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Nothing beats Planet of the Apes: The Musical!
          Click for sound:
          http://www.derok.net/emulation0/game...Dr.%20Zaius.au

Good old Simpsons!

Comment

i saw this and went wtf? as well. I had a craving for some Modern Marvels and got denied. Ah well.

Comment

History is no longer about the past. It is now also about the future, where, this film tells us, the Statue of Liberty is not a safe hiding place.
              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X