Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Week's Releases From Buena Vista Home Entertainment - MiceChat News Team 2/12/07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week's Releases From Buena Vista Home Entertainment - MiceChat News Team 2/12/07

The following DVD releases are available Tuesday, 2/13 from Buena Vista Home Entertainment:

The Golden Girls: The Complete Seventh Season
    Starring Bea Arthur, Betty White, Rue McClanahan and Estelle Getty

This 3-DVD box set contains all 26 episodes from the Emmy Award-winning comedy's final season, plus interviews with Bea Arthur, Betty White and Rue McClanahan. Guest stars include two Airplane alums Peter Graves and Leslie Nielsen, plus Kristy McNichol (TV's Empty Nest), Merv Griffin and Alex Trebek.

It's a Small World of Fun, Volumes 3 and 4

Disney's no-frills collections of short cartoons, held together by the tenuous thread of "representing" various regions of the world.

Volume 3 includes Tiger Trouble (India), Pueblo Pluto (Mexico), Alpine Climbers (Switzerland), Hello Aloha (Hawaii), Johnny Appleseed (U.S.A.) and The Fox Hunt (Great Britain).

Volume 4 includes For Whom the Bulls Toll (Mexico), The Little House (U.S.A.), The Reluctant Dragon (Great Britain), Polar Trappers (South Pole) and The Goddess of Spring (Greece).

--disneytim--

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: This Week's Releases From Buena Vista Home Entertainment - MiceChat News Team 2/1

Haven't compared yet... any shorts on those DVDs not yet represented on other collections? So far, I've only bought one of the small world DVDs, just because of the US premiere of the Japanese short.
    -Tim

Comment

Re: This Week's Releases From Buena Vista Home Entertainment - MiceChat News Team 2/1

All the shorts were previously released on the Disney Treasures collections, with the exception of Johnny Appleseed, which is a segment from Melody Time.
      Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

In other words, I have them already and no reason to rebuy!
        -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X