This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old school: disneyland/toon town kids

this was a show from when i was young it was on in the morning, a group of kids would run around Disneyland and show old school Disney cartoons, later on when toontown opened the kids were always in there . does anyone remember this show? it was pretty good
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: old school: disneyland/toon town kids

Originally posted by thrax View Post
    this was a show from when i was young it was on in the morning, a group of kids would run around Disneyland and show old school Disney cartoons, later on when toontown opened the kids were always in there . does anyone remember this show? it was pretty good
    It might have had a different name depending on where you were. I seem to remember a K-Mouse but it was hosted by some old guy, but taped at the park... kinda around when Toon town opened up. And then they'd always play that "toon town" song.

You know the one that goes "toon town! toon town... going to mickey's toon town! toon town!"

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I remember them as the K-Cal Kids and they used to be on OC channel 9 when I was younger. It was a boy and a girl and they'd run through the park in the morning hours and show the classic cartoons. I loved that show!

Comment

remember them as the K-Cal Kids and they used to be on OC channel 9 when I was younger. It was a boy and a girl and they'd run through the park in the morning hours and show the classic cartoons. I loved that show!
        thats the one but i remember there being more children than just two?
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X