Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Disney Villain Are You? (Personality Quiz)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Disney Villain Are You? (Personality Quiz)

I found this neat site that has MANY Disney personality quizes.

I took the Disney Villain Personality Quiz so far and would like to know what Disney villain you are.

I am.

Maleficent (I wanted to be Ratigan though )!!!

Re: What Disney Villain Are You? (Personality Quiz)

Well? I didn't get Pete. But I did get one of my favorite guys and I am so happy to be that.:lol: :love:

http://images.quizilla.com/M/ME/MET/...stoncollab.jpg

You're Gaston from Beauty And The Beast! You're selfish and pretty into yourself. You don't end up getting the girl you wanted... but, hey! You're popular, people sing about how great you are, you have 3 fangirls googling over you, and you have a little guy following you that does pretty much anything for you. Why not grab one of those girls instead?
    Oh well. You happen to begin as a comical guy, to a jerk... and then to an actual villain. Congratulations for... well, being Gaston.
    Alot of it's true looking at it in a girl point of view.

DW: You should put this one on the main board. I'm sure lots of people would have fun with this game too.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

That was soo funny! I turned out to be Ursula - I think the sitting around eating thing did me in!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I'll put a copy of it out in the main board Hayley .

Comment

I am Professor Ratigan.

Score!

Comment

You're Scar from The Lion King! You'll do anything until you're the leader of your group. Even murder. You have a bit of sarcasm in you. And though you're not very strong, your manipulative and cunning ways make up for it. You did rule the Pridelands for a while but Simba came and took it back. Well, it was... fun, I guess... while it lasted. Congratulations.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Alex, you're lucky! I wanted to be Ratty! :lol:.

Comment

Ratigan....hummmm!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Professor Ratigan
                  HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

You're Professor Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective! You're clever and very crafty. Who needs sharks or anything of that sort when you have your cat, Felicia who's willing to dispose of anyone? Who needs to simply kill their enemies when you could leave them with a complex Heath Robinson-like trap that will kill them eventually? Who needs a jet pack when you have a pedal-powered blimp? As you can see, you don't need any magic or special powers. You're also very suave and stylish. However, you have a bit of a temper. When one of your henchmen angers you, you kill them. But usually you manage to stay calm. Congratulations, you're the world's greatest criminal mind!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Everyone seems to be getting Ratigan :lol:.

Comment

I could not answer some of the questions :lol: I can not kill anyone

Comment

Oh my...........No wonder I always found myself drawn to her

You're Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty! A powerful evil fairy that can change into a dragon and kick some real arse when you need to. You're really cool, graceful and beautiful... despite your green skin. You're calm and collected but you do not hesitate to yell at people when your plans don't go right.Congratulations for being an awesome villain!
                          Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect

Comment

I thought this was funny:
                            You're Professor Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective! You're clever and very crafty. Who needs sharks or anything of that sort when you have your cat, Felicia who's willing to dispose of anyone? Who needs to simply kill their enemies when you could leave them with a complex Heath Robinson-like trap that will kill them eventually? Who needs a jet pack when you have a pedal-powered blimp? As you can see, you don't need any magic or special powers. You're also very suave and stylish. However, you have a bit of a temper. When one of your henchmen angers you, you kill them. But usually you manage to stay calm. Congratulations, you're the world's greatest criminal mind!
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

It would seem there are a number of us Ratigans out there...I'm not sure my cats would approve!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X