• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Ed Catmull

Story at

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ed Catmull Interview

The iinovate blog, has a fantastic interview with the one and only, Dr. Ed Catmull, co-founder and president of Pixar. The interview is conducted by a few Stanford business school students and alums, and they talk with Ed about managing creative talent and on maintaining an innovative edge.

Dr. Catmull (according to iinovate, Ed claims only his mother calls him that) was the keynote at the Stanford Entrepreneur Conference a few weeks ago, when he sat down to talk with the iinovate blog.

Click here to view the video of the interview or listen to the podcast. Well worth a watch/listen.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Interview with Ed Catmull

Definitely a great interview, thank you!
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.