Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 months away and still no Pirates Trailer?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months away and still no Pirates Trailer?

Does anyone know when this trailer will come out, were three months away and no trailer, other summer releases have already had trailers way in advance like transformers, shrek 3, Fantastic four 2 and spiderman 3. If this movie wants lots of publicity, shouldn't the trailer be out already?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: 3 months away and still no Pirates Trailer?

Even the website isn't updated yet.

Comment

Maybe it will be on Wild Hogs this weekend? My money is it will be on Meet the Robinsons.
      That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
        You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
        Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
        tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
        cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
        siete, ocho, no duermas aún
        nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

Comment

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
          Does anyone know when this trailer will come out, were three months away and no trailer, other summer releases have already had trailers way in advance like transformers, shrek 3, Fantastic four 2 and spiderman 3. If this movie wants lots of publicity, shouldn't the trailer be out already?
          Well, since everyone seems to already know when it's coming out - the reality of it is "DO THEY NEED A TRAILER?" Obviously not - but I'm sure will be coming to a theatre near you sometime soon!

The only reason I plan on seeing it is because of the cliffhanger end of the part 2.

Frankly, I think they could have just left us with the first movie and it would have been perfectly fine - like "Back To the Future" - did it really need the other two movies???

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
            Frankly, I think they could have just left us with the first movie and it would have been perfectly fine - like "Back To the Future" - did it really need the other two movies???
            I agree... but it's clear Disney likes to capitalize on their successful movies. For example, Lion King, Cinderella. Sequels aren't necessary at all. They just do it to turn a profit instead of investing the money to come up something new.
            The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                Well, since everyone seems to already know when it's coming out - the reality of it is "DO THEY NEED A TRAILER?" Obviously not - but I'm sure will be coming to a theatre near you sometime soon!

The only reason I plan on seeing it is because of the cliffhanger end of the part 2.

2nd one yes, 3rd one no. And that talked about 4th absolutely not. And trailers are that sneak peek, like what's going to happen. So no they aren't necessary but I think they're fun and make the waiting easier.

Comment

Pirates 4 is overkill. What are they gonna do... keep making more and more Pirates movies until they stop making a profit out of it? They need to quit while they're ahead... that way Pirates will be popular for many more years to come. If there are too many Pirates movies, it won't be as valuable.
                  The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
                    Pirates 4 is overkill. What are they gonna do... keep making more and more Pirates movies until they stop making a profit out of it?
                    Ha! Ha! Ha! ) Ummm! Yeah! That IS the Disney way!

Comment

I agree... but it's clear Disney likes to capitalize on their successful movies. For example, Lion King, Cinderella. Sequels aren't necessary at all. They just do it to turn a profit instead of investing the money to come up something new.

I think a full on theatre release of a movie is a little different than pimping out Disney franchises in crappy direct to DVD sequels.

Comment

Actually from the script writers website/blog they believe there may not be a trailer since it is getting so close to the premiere. At least they both stated they have not heard anything about a teaser trailer perhaps a regular trailer.

This was about three weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
                          Actually from the script writers website/blog they believe there may not be a trailer since it is getting so close to the premiere. At least they both stated they have not heard anything about a teaser trailer perhaps a regular trailer.

This was about three weeks ago.
                          Blasphemy! Why must they toy with our emotions like that?! Here's my problem: Most of us on these boards (and the entire internet community) know the third movie is coming out. But there's a whole lot of people out there that i've talked to that didn't even know they had made a third one already. More often than not, when I bring it up to an average Joe, the response is: "There's a third one already?! Cool!" They need a trailer. Too many assumptions going into this one on Disney's part.

And since i'm going around advertising it myself, Disney owes me money.

Click the banner! ^^^^
                          Follow us on Twitter
                          @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                          Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Pirates 4 is overkill. What are they gonna do... keep making more and more Pirates movies until they stop making a profit out of it? They need to quit while they're ahead... that way Pirates will be popular for many more years to come. If there are too many Pirates movies, it won't be as valuable.

havent you heard that they want to make another trilogy not just one more 3 more....
                            The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X