• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Studios '07 - '08 artwork - WDS 3/1/07

New Walt Disney Studios Artwork!

Source: Walt Disney Studios
    March 1, 2007

In a new investor relations report, Walt Disney Studios has revealed new artwork for some of the studio's biggest projects coming up. Included are artwork for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Prince of Persia (including three pieces of concept art), (with a new pic), Toy Story 3, Ratatouille and American Dog.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Walt Disney Studios '07 - '08 artwork - WDS 3/1/07

All of it looks great. I'm impressed. It's about time that Walt Disney Pictures made stories with timeless and otherworldly settings, as well as bigger budgets and an orientation to adults. Under Eisner, the Disney name was so schizophrenic. Now, the Walt Disney Pictures brand will be made more consistent with Disneyland's trademark.

Each of these films seems to hold tremendous potential. And, I sense that the goodwill that will most surely be added to the Disney name in motion pictures will build the audience for even more Disney productions in the future.

Bravo, Cook and Iger! I'm excited to see how well these pictures are made and how well they do.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.