Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone went crazy at the shareholder meeting...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone went crazy at the shareholder meeting...

Im listening to the annual shareholder meeting and while John Lasseter was talking some crazy lady interupted him and started screaming for like 20 minutes. Anyone know what the heck that was about? lol

Re: Someone went crazy at the shareholder meeting...

I heard that too. I could not quite hear what she was screaming about, but John alluded to the fact that she was complaining about him giving a lecture on animation.

ADDENDUM
    Ah, it's Evelyn Davis (sp?). That one crazy shareholder that always shows up at the meetings and rants on the directors.
    Last edited by NatdRat; 03-08-2007, 09:28 AM. Reason: clarrification

Comment

Chuck from O-Meon is writing something up for us. I'm sure he'll know what her issue was. Hopefully he'll have that up soon.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

What an uncomfortable situation that was...

Not just the fact that it happened but like the original post said, it was just "20 minutes" of venting.
        "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Here she goes again...

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Listening in. She's going off on just about everything.

I heard the rant while John Lasseter was speaking but couldn't quite figure out what she was saying.
            Imagineering by Grumpyfan

Comment

Originally posted by NatdRat View Post

Ah, it's Evelyn Davis (sp?). That one crazy shareholder that always shows up at the meetings and rants on the directors.
              LOL who??

Comment

Evelyn was pissed off due to all the "entertainment" being offered during the stockholder meeting. She thinks it should be all business, and no film clips or having Randy Newman singing live....
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Security !!
                  " Disney Parks- far from perfect- but still a great shelter from the storm "

Comment

Carol Koster, a MiceChat user is at the mike now, talking about Song of the South and that it should be released from the vault...

GO CAROL!!!!

Comment

Wow, Bob Iger just admitted after last year's comment they are rethinking the decision, and that it might be released

Comment

Now Rick Koster is at the mike...

Comment

He wants the premiere of the Frog Princess to be held in New Orleans, and that a Disney Cruise Ship be home ported in New Orleans...

(Guess where the Koster's live

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                            Wow, Bob Iger just admitted after last year's comment they are rethinking the decision, and that it might be released

Yes...I thought that was exciting.

And the Frog Princess premiere in New Orleans sounds like a great idea as well.

Comment

I did warn Carol about crotchety shareholders who think the meeting is their own.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X