This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' onesheet - BV Publicity 3/10/07

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' onesheet - BV Publicity 3/10/07

Thanks so much for showing the poster.It looks awesome and I looks forward in seeing this movie.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Oh my! Very dreamy!

Comment

Awesome! I cant to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          Awesome! I cant wait to see this.
          Just wait until you see the poster of Barbosa! I recommend checking out the Internet Movie Database. (www.imdb.com)
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Im gonna burst before this movie comes out. I cant wait!

Thanks for the pic! Im gonna print it for my desk at work...
            My coworkers think Im crazy...
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Oooohhhhh Jack Sparrow, I love you, you gorgeous hunk of burning pirate love!!

Comment

Any news on when we'll see a trailer for this?

Comment

Originally posted by kidatheart View Post
                  Any news on when we'll see a trailer for this?

According to Disney.com, there will be a broadcast Trailer Premiere on March 19th during Dancing with the Stars.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/...s/atworldsend/
                  "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X