Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTC3 Trailer to Debut on 3/19 to Worldwide Audience, MiceChat News Team, 3/18/07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTC3 Trailer to Debut on 3/19 to Worldwide Audience, MiceChat News Team, 3/18/07

The much anticipated movie trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End will debut on Monday evening, March 19th, during ABC-TV's Dancing With the Stars (8-10 p.m. EDT/PDT). Shortly thereafter, it will premiere online at http://pirates.movies.com, followed by a television launch worldwide. Disney estimates that over 200 million people in 62 countries will view the trailer in its first 48 hours of release.

A sneak preview of the trailer will be held Sunday night during "Pirates Ultimate Fan Events" in 20 U.S. cities. Fans who won tickets to the special screenings by entering a contest online will see the trailer along with Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, the first movie in the successful trilogy.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End opens in theaters on May 25th. The movie stars Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush, Naomie Harris and Chow Yun-Fat. It's directed by Gore Verbinski and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.

Source: Business Wire

--disneytim--
    Last edited by disneytim; 03-18-2007, 12:21 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: POTC3 Trailer to Debut on 3/19 to Worldwide Audience, MiceChat News Team, 3/18/07

wow, I can't beleive how excited everyone is over THE TRAILER! lol

a grand total of 40 seconds of POTC3.... I forget, did everyone want to see the trailer as badly on potc2?

well, Disney could make profit if they just sent the POTC3 trailer to theaters as a movie.

Comment

Re: POTC3 Trailer to Debut on 3/19 to Worldwide Audience, MiceChat News Team, 3/18/07

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
      wow, I can't beleive how excited everyone is over THE TRAILER! lol

a grand total of 40 seconds of POTC3.... I forget, did everyone want to see the trailer as badly on potc2?

well, Disney could make profit if they just sent the POTC3 trailer to theaters as a movie.
      Please dont give them any ideas...you know how crazy the folks in Disney Marketing can get!

Comment

The trailer is just great!!!
        I already saw it on you tube, amazing amazing amazing.
        No more waiting.

We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
        You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
        Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
        tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
        cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
        siete, ocho, no duermas aún
        nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

Comment

Originally posted by Puppet_Master View Post
          The trailer is just great!!!
          I already saw it on you tube, amazing amazing amazing.
          No more waiting.
          I think all of the ones on Youtube are fan made.

Comment

Actually there is a genuine trailer up, but it's in Russian.

???

It's definitely clips from World's End. I'm mystified as to how someone in Russia got it. Weird.

Comment

very neat i can't blieve POTC 3 will be comin out so soon.
              thx
              Allitalianboy

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
                I think all of the ones on Youtube are fan made.
                I know what a fan made trailer is.

Clearly I saw the official POTC 3 trailer, as I said, the Russian trailer yes.
                But it was the trailer anyway.
                We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
                You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
                Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
                tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
                cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
                siete, ocho, no duermas aún
                nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

Comment

No wonder they have Chinese writings on the poster, they have Chow Yun-Fat (an A-list Chinese actor) playing one of the characters in the movie.

I guess it will help generate even more interests from the Chinese audience and pave the way for the "Pirate Themed Land" in Hong Kong Disneyland.

I am the picture guy---A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

Comment

To think, the Asian aspect was all derived from the Jack saying:

"Clearly, you've never been to Singapore"
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I was in awe and enjoyed the trailer very much last night.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                        I was in awe and enjoyed the trailer very much last night.
                        I have to join you on that. I let my grandkids stay up to watch it and they are all excited. They say it is the best! I love the monkey raising his paw for missing Jack....This looks to be a great movie!
                        "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                        --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                        Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

I thought the trailer was great. I was surprised that they didn't wait till the end of the show to preview it. I can't wait for the movie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneygirl View Post
                            I thought the trailer was great. I was surprised that they didn't wait till the end of the show to preview it. I can't wait for the movie.
                            I was happy they didn't wait, the grandkids were climbing the walls. It was worth it. I just hope the movie is as good as the trailer.
                            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                            --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                            Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

It was sooo awesome!!!!
                              :captain: Pirates have the most fun :captain:

Jack : You need to find yourself a girl, mate! Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X