This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Anyone?

Is anyone excited about the upcoming baseball season? I think a great day would be an Angels day game followed by a stop over at DL. Maybe we could get a group of MC'ers together?
    -GGG

Re: Baseball Anyone?

I am SO EXCTIED for baseball season!!

However, the only reason I ever go to Anaheim is for DL. Other than that, no Angels for me. Dodgers all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
      I am SO EXCTIED for baseball season!!

However, the only reason I ever go to Anaheim is for DL. Other than that, no Angels for me. Dodgers all the way.
      We in soCal wear Dodger Blue but bleed Angel Red!

You must have an AL and NL favorite team!

Comment

There's a whole baseball thread over in the Main Lounge.

And for the record - we in SoCal do NOT all wear Dodger blue and bleed Angel red.

I cannot stand the Dodgers.

I love the Angels ... and if I had to pick an NL team I'd go with the Padres.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
          We in soCal wear Dodger Blue but bleed Angel Red!

You must have an AL and NL favorite team!

Ehhh, it goes against my upbringing. Haha. However, my brother's baseball team is having a fundraiser soon and we are going to all have a tailgate party, so I guess I will be making a trip over to Angel stadium this year. *shudder*

But, our mini-season package for the Dodgers begins next Friday! Woo hoo! And, they are playing the Angels! Oooo, intense.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X